- Europe and International + 33 1 81 69 16 01
- USA and Canada +1 617 682 3624
Cellectis bioresearch offers a full-range of solutions for cell line engineering using proprietary Meganuclease and TALEN™ technologies.
Ready-to-use cGPS® Targeted Integration kits enable the rapid and effortless generation of stable and isogenic cell lines. For biologics manufacturing, a hotspot TI kit based on CHO cells is currently being developed to establish fully-documented cell lines producing biologics, such as monoclonal antibodies in the multiple-gram range, within 6-8 weeks upon transfection. The kit will include amongst others, a CHO-derived cell line bearing a retargetable hotspot, chemically defined medium and optimized protocols for fed-batch production.
Our R&D Services include:
Targeted Integration into a genomic hotspot
Engineered Cell Lines with a retargetable hotspot allow:
- Consistent generation of high-producing cell lines, stable in selection-free medium;
- Screening effort limited to about ten clones to recover mAb-producing cell line in the multi-gram range;
- Development timelines reduced to one month to recover stable clones ready for batch assay;
- Consistent generation of highly-producing pools within two weeks upon transfection to rapidly
- access high quantities of protein of interest.
Cell line optimization through customized gene-specific modifications and knock out.
Meganuclease-induced gene knock-outs allow:
- Enhanced final product quality and efficacy;
- Increased cell doubling time and productivity;
- Reduced downstream processing.
Partnering with us allows our customers to rapidly establish and set up their hotspot retargeting-based platform for cell line development.
Please contact your business development manager for more information.