- Europe and International + 33 1 81 69 16 01
- USA and Canada +1 617 682 3624
Custom TALEN™ Services
Cellectis bioresearch is your preferred provider for TALEN™ Services
We offer the best suited Custom TALEN™ in combination with the validation level of your choice to succeed in your specific gene editing projects:
- add genetic diversity
- add reporters or tags
- create gain and loss of function mutations
- knock-out a gene function efficiently
- knock-out and transgenic animals
- add any other modification to your immortalized and iPS cell lines.
We provide Custom TALEN™ design, synthesis, validation and support, to optimize success rates of all your gene editing projects.
Would you like more information? Contact us!
You can combine every gene editing project specific Custom TALEN™ with the validation level of your choice!
|gene editing project specific TALEN™|
|TALEN™ Basic||TALEN™ Sure KO||TALEN™ CpG|
|definition||suitable for any gene editing project||designed to introduce frame shift mutations within the 1st coding exon of any gene||designed to overcome the impact of methylated DNA on TALEN™ nuclease activity|
|definition||the standard validation for all species other than human||the standard validation for human cell lines||validation on request for mouse & rat cell lines||validation on request for customers' cell lines*|
|validation method||of sequence specific TALEN™ activity on a episomal target||of sequence specific mutagenesis activity on chromosomal target||of sequence specific mutagenesis activity on chromosomal target||of sequence specific mutagenesis activity on chromosomal target|
|SSA yeast assay||deep sequencing||deep sequencing||deep sequencing|
|deliverables||1 TALEN™ + validation report||up to 2 TALEN™ + validation report||all validated TALEN™ + validation report||all validated TALEN™ + validation report|
|TALEN™ delivery timelines||4 weeks**||4 weeks**||9 weeks||12 weeks|
* immortalized cell lines
** additional 4 weeks for validation report
Custom TALEN™ Services come with:
- Standard validation of the sequence specific TALEN™ activity.
- Rigorous quality control: RVDs systematically sequenced after TALEN™ assembly
- Optimal design: thanks to proprietary TALEN™ Hit software and expert know-how
For all Custom TALEN™ Services, we offer Custom TALEN™ Project Support, a comprehensive service for TALEN™ project optimization:
Contact your local sales representative to discuss your gene editing project in detail and request an official quote.
- Custom TALEN™ Project Support: comprehensive service for TALEN™ project optimization. Cellectis bioresearch provides a dedicated project support managers who will share with you competence and know-how to define the best Custom TALEN™ suited to your genome customization project.