- Europe and International: + 33 (0)1 81 69 16 01
- USA and Canada: + 1 (617) 583-3199
Human ES and iPS cells
Cellectis bioresearch provides access to pluripotent stem cells for non-clinical basic research and directed differentiation.
The DEF-hESC™ and DEF-hiPSC™ cells offer the highest quality stem cells, banked and characterized according to industry standard. The cells are adapted to the DEF-CS culture system that is an easy-to-use and robust culture system for the efficient expansion and scale-up of human pluripotent stem cells in a feeder-free and defined environment. The highly reproducible nature of the system coupled with the stable high growth rate of these cell lines makes it ideal for the mass production of cells. The fact that cells are maintained in an undifferentiated state with virtually no background differentiation means that no cell selection is required. Enzymatic passaging as single cells also makes it perfect for single cell applications including high-throughput screening, transfection and seeding onto scaffolds.
The cell lines have been characterized for the following:
- Thawing recovery
- Absence of mycoplasma
- Bacterial sterility
Presence of the following markers:
- Oct-4 (ICC and FC)
Absence of the following markers:
- Beta-3 tubulin
- In vitro differentiation with confirmation of all three germ layers
These well documented pluripotent stem cells:
- are easy to culture in your own lab;
- can form derivatives of all three germ layers making them suitable for all major applications;
- when cultured in the DEF-CS they can easily be passaged in a single cell format which offers full control of seeding densities;
- are available as both human embryonic stem cells and induced pluripotent stem cells which gives you flexibility.
Our human ES and iPS cells source from cell lines SA121, SA167, SA181, SA461 and ChiPSC-4 respectively, and are cultured and frozen in DEF-CS™.
Find below a list of our human ES and iPS cells:
|DEF-hESC™ SA121||Human embryonic stem cells from source cell line SA121 cultured and frozen in DEF-CS™.|
|Human embryonic stem cells from source cell line SA167 cultured and frozen in DEF-CS™.|
|DEF-hESC™ SA181||Human embryonic stem cells from source cell line SA181 cultured and frozen in DEF-CS™.|
|DEF-hESC™ SA461||Human embryonic stem cells from source cell line SA461 cultured and frozen in DEF-CS™.|
Human induced plutipotent stem cells from source cell line ChiPSC-4 cultured and frozen in DEF-CS™.
Purchase of DEF-hESC™ and DEF-hiPSC™ requires an MTA and may also require a yearly maintenance license.
To inquire about these cell lines or request a quote, please contact us.