- Europe and International: + 33 (0)1 81 69 16 01
- USA and Canada: + 1 (617) 583-3199
Targeted Integration services
Overexpress a transgene and generate isogenic & stable cell lines
Cellectis bioresearch offers Targeted Integration (TI) services to generate stable & isogenic cell clones (monoclonal or polyclonal populations), by overexpression of a transgene of interest in your cell line of choice (including iPS cells).
Based on its proprietary and top-selling products, the cGPS® Targeted Integration (TI) kits, Cellectis bioresearch brings engineered cell lines to your bench in the most cost and time efficient manner.
Overexpress a transgene in any of the following:
- Optimized cGPS® cell lines (CHO-K1 and HEK-293 available)
- Human cell lines, including iPS cell lines
- Murine cell lines
Cellectis bioresearch extends its Targeted Integration services with optimized generation of high producer, stable and isogenic cell clones by use of the cGPS® CHO-Sa CEMAX® kit.
For more details on our Bioproduction service offer, click here.
- Precise and guaranteed Targeted Integration to obtain your desired custom cell line
- Guaranteed stability of your cell clones without need for continuous addition of antibiotics
- Exclusive rights to homologous recombination and proprietary nuclease technologies
- Best return on investment in the market, with fast turnaround time (as short as 10 weeks)
- Dedicated project support manager
See below the workflow of a typical Targeted Integration service:
Start your project with Cellectis bioresearch!
Contact us to discuss your project and determine its design and related timelines.
More interested in doing Targeted Integration yourself?
If you do not wish to take advantage of our Targeted Integration Service, the cGPS® Targeted Integration technology is also available as ready to use kits. Please visit the cGPS® TI kits page for more information.