- Europe and International: + 33 (0)1 81 69 16 01
- USA and Canada: + 1 (617) 583-3199
Gene modification services
Modify any gene, at any position, in any cell type
Cellectis bioresearch offers gene modification services to modify any gene, at any position, in any cell type (including iPS cell lines).
- Gene tagging: integration of a reporter gene (e.g. fluorescent protein, epitope)
- Nucleotide substitution: molecular exchange of nucleotides
- Gene knock-in: insertion of a sequence
- and more!
TALEN™-mediated gene modification enables the change of the endogenous nature of one or several genes by taking advantage of the natural DNA repair mechanism homologous recombination in presence of a donor matrix bearing the custom-defined modification.
If you wish to learn more about gene modification, click here.
- Precise and guaranteed gene modification to obtain your desired custom cell line
- Large and non-exhaustive panel of gene modifications (e.g. gene tagging, nucleotide substitution)
- Best return on investment in the market, with fast turnaround time
- Dedicated project support manager
See below the workflow of a typical Gene Modification Service:
Start your project with Cellectis bioresearch!
Contact us to discuss your project and determine its design and related timelines.